Monday, March 22, 2010
Moldy Popcorn
We found MOLD in our duplex a few weeks ago and it has been pretty hectic ever since. Our landlord decided that he wanted to replace all of the popcorn ceilings in the place, even though we only found the mold spot in the ceiling in one bedroom. On 3/15 we had to move out of our place so that the contractors could come in and drop the ceilings. We are now living in a Residence Inn, which is fine, but it's hard to be away from home for so long. I was pretty discouraged about the situation at first because I had the baby's room set up and almost ready to go, then we had to take everything down and pack it up. That felt like a huge step backwards and it made me nervous that we wouldn't be ready for the baby in time. However, our stay at the Inn should be ending sometime this week, so we can work on getting moved back in this weekend! I've never been so excited about more moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is wonderful news! Praise God for fast construction :)
ReplyDelete