No new eating pics because I've been focused on getting something down his throat, but here's a fun list of things that he's eaten so far.
Loves: apricots, prunes, bananas, apple sauce, pears, rice puffs, yams, apple slices to chew on, potatoes, carrots
Tolerates: turkey, rice cereal, avocados, aparagus
Gags up unless it's disguised with other flavors: broccoli
I've been making his baby food myself and it's been a fun process, but maybe one of those things that you only have time to do with your firstborn. Looking forward to when he can eat from our plates instead of needing special meal prep.
You could should try yogurt! Evan loves it! Also, if you need to use store-bought baby food. I really like the Earth's Best Organics brand. You can buy it at all supermarkets, but Target carries it too! Also, I have just discovered Baby Mum Mums. They are rice crackers shaped like surfboards. They are easy for Evan to hold and they dissolve in his mouth. They help him when he is teething!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura, we actually just tried yogurt today and it went over really well. Also blueberries are a new favorite, but you have to take the skins off.
ReplyDelete