Monday, February 14, 2011

Ski Trip

We spent a long weekend at a cabin in Tahoe for the annual Gieseke family ski trip. The trip was greatly improved for me from last year for 2 reasons: I got to ski this year, and I wasn't pregnant and feeling the altitude so severely. I only did a 1/2 day of skiing, but it was great to get back out there and it felt like I had never taken a break (not that I'm that good, but at least I wasn't falling all over the place). The rest of the time we sledded and ate a lot of snacks.

Oldest cousin Ben and Jackson smiling at each other
Fun in the cabin

 He's batman!
 5 cousins playing. The bigger kids didn't hang out with the babies that much, but sometimes they'd come check out what the little ones were doing.
 Took a bunch of pics trying to get a group shot and this is the best we could do...
 ...because all the rest of the pictures look like this.
 New toys to study
 Some polite conversation with Uncle Jon and Aunt Eileen (nope, that's not Dan in the picture)
 Didn't care much for the snow clothes. All tuckered out.
 Trying to sled in the backyard. Very icy.
 Cousins got matching PJ's from Grammie, but again hard to get a picture. Evan is 3 weeks younger than Jack, but he does not like to sit still.
 At least they're both looking the same direction in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment