The line for pics with Santa was predictably long and we skipped it. I'm not a huge Santa person because I wasn't raised believing in Santa so it all seems so odd to me, but Dan believed when he was little and enjoyed the thrill of it. We're trying to have a little Santa for Jackson, but we'll probably not try to convince him that he's real and just admit up front that he's a pretend friend. I'm terrible at deception anyway so he'd probably figure it out before 3 anyway.
We also took a stroll down our favorite San Carlos street that does over-the-top house decorations. So fun this year now that Jack loves the lights. We plan to go back several times this season.
Here's a few of the same event last year with 6 month old Jack tucked into Daddy's coat.
And the same spot this year with a growing family
Even better than pictures with a live Santa!
One of his favorite sounds to make is the "choo-choo" of a train.
We also got our tree up, but no pictures of that yet. Jack's doing an ok job of not attacking it constantly and pulling off ornaments, but I can tell that he's battling the urge constantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment