Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fondue and Giants

I hosted a Fondue and Sweatpants birthday for my friend Melody. It was as chaotic as ever with 15 plus people in our smallish kitchen and living room, but so fun none the less with tons of cheese, chocolate and laughs.

 Melody and me, and trying to get the chocolate fountain flowing. It took several attempts.
 Other friends and opening embarrassing gifts like Twilight DVDs

Cosette was so cooperative and slept through almost the whole prep and party, but Jackson and Dan were banished for the night. They planned to hang out in the bedrooms and stay out of the way, but at the last minute, Dan bought a Giants ticket for that night's game and an hour later those two were on their way to the city.

What a stylin' little man. I love that kid!

 Doing the father-son thing. As expected, Jack behaved better for Dan than he probably would have if I was there too. How come mom brings out the melt-downs in kids?


Cheering. He came home saying "Go Giants!"


He made friends all around. He kept calling this little girl "mama" and she would say, "I'm not your mama!" and they'd both crack up. This is funny at least 100 times to a 1-year-old. Someone even gave him a foam finger!


 They somehow sat through the whole game. Impressive. Kind of glad I wasn't there, but instead was wearing sweatpants and eating chocolate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment