Monday, June 18, 2012

Mothers Together Spring Brunch

2 years ago I joined an amazing ministry for moms called Mothers Together. I have made so many friends, especially in the last year, and I'm so thankful to have somewhere to go and meet with moms where we can hear from God and get to know each other. There is great child care for Jackson and Cosette can start in the fall as well (gotta get that girl eating from a bottle!) so that I can have uninterrupted adult time. Needless to say I look forward to Tuesday mornings every week. We just had our spring brunch to celebrate the year as the group breaks until the fall.

Me with friend Jey
 Waiting for the program to start with Melody and Jey. As you can see, many new baby #2's coming along this summer for my friends
 With Steph. Her boy Peter is a week younger than Cosette
 Enjoying treats and music
 Cosette and her friend Adelie checking each other out.


 Cosette and Adelie playing already

The theme was a French brunch. This is as close as Cosy and I have gotten to the Eiffle Tower...so far. That will have to change someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment