Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whole Foods

A couple of firsts. Cosette's first time in the front of the cart (she loved checking all the shoppers out), and my first real shopping trip to Whole Foods. I've always longed to shop there but was intimidated by the prices. Some friends advised that it was not too bad if you stayed in produce and meats. Other than some very pricey fair-trade bananas it's wasn't as expensive as I thought and it's so wonderful to park right next to the entrance!

Now on to the doc for the 6 month check. She's 14lb 8oz, 19% for weight, and 26 inches, 67% for height.

5 comments:

  1. You've never shopped at whole foods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. I don't mean that in a mean way, just really surprised!

      Delete
  2. I know, it's crazy that I've never shopped there since it's right down the block. I've gone there before to pick up a specialize item that's hard to find elsewhere, but I've never done normal grocery shopping there. So much more relaxing than our Safeway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was the occasion for the change?

      Delete
    2. Brice and Lydia brought us some yummy shrimp stir-fry and we got to talking about their food.

      Delete