However, our professional photos are in! These were done mainly with the goal of getting a Gieseke Family picture, but we were able to get some extra shots too.
Here's the family portrait from summer 2010 when Jackson is about 6 weeks old. Total of 5 kids on the scene.
Spring 2013 with 7 kids. I'm impressed that there is exactly 1 picture where everyone is looking. Amazing for a group of 15 people with babies
This is in the lagoon where we played most days.
All 6 boys. Do they look related?
Jump!
Cosette couldn't quite get with the program
Can you say male model? Look how he's posing! To the left, to the right.
And Cosette has crazy teeth. I wish we could have gotten one with her eyes more open.
Together
And the whole family. Disclaimer for me: I had more oral surgery about a week before this so I can't actually form my lips into a smile because of the swelling. As a result I think I look kind of weird, but what can you do?
On the beach. It was very sunny so hard not to squint.
Fun races at the end when our outfits were destroyed already.

No comments:
Post a Comment