Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An Odd Letter

We got a very strange letter in the mail yesterday that made us laugh. It was an authorization letter saying that I am approved for (1) Delivery and Total OB Care at our hospital. It is only valid from today until 7/8/10, so hopefully I can manage to have the baby in that narrow window before it expires. I did even know I applied, but I'm glad I got approved! Insurance companies are so weird, talking about having a baby like it's a gift card with an expiration date.

2 comments:

  1. Jess, you're hilarious! Make sure you use it before it expires :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since leaving Mom and Dads house i get such random mail from kaiser for the lady who used to live here. Very interesting what her insurance is notifying her of...from the looks of it my guess is that she is quite elderly

    ReplyDelete