Dan and I when out to the pumpkin patches in Half Moon Bay last weekend to find some plump pumpkins and fresh produce. It was very cute watching the families walking around together, picking out their pumpkins, and it made me excited for things to come. Everything will be so different next year at this time. There were pigtailed little girls riding in Daddy's wheelbarrow with the pumpkins. But there were also siblings pushing each other down and a mom and son in a full brawl over a snow cone. Those "family fun" activities definitely have the good and the ugly sides.
As a random side note, we got an eyeful with this full contact medieval sword fight that was going on next to the corn maze.
I have to say that I miss San Luis Obispo and the Farmer's Market every Thursday, and most of all, the fresh apples and cider that they sell in the Fall up in the coastal hills. I'll have to wander back down their
As far as the pregnancy is going, I'm feeling ok, but hoping that my energy level majorly rebounds in the next few weeks. Tomorrow makes 11 weeks and counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment