Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is a human!


I had another doc appointment this week, which ended up being really exciting. I was bummed that Dan wasn't there, but we didn't realize that they would do another ultrasound so soon. After waiting in the packed waiting room for an hour and a half, I got to see the baby again, and this time, it looks much more like a person. It was kicking its feet, moving its arms, and bouncing all around in there. I was so shocked at how much bigger and more defined it is than when we first saw it. And it's moving! I can't feel anything yet, but hopefully soon I will.

The picture on the top is the baby's profile and you can see the feet and legs pretty clearly. One arm is up and the other is behind its body. Its now 2-1/2" long. The second picture is the baby looking straight on with its body curled up. These still shots don't really compare with seeing the baby move around in real time. It really was thrilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment