Thursday, October 22, 2009

Swine Flu!!!

Dan came home with the flu this week! We were pretty nervous because my doctor told me that it is not good for pregnant women to get the flu and we should avoid it at all costs (lowered immunity I guess). So Dan went to an urgent care clinic to get diagnosed and I got prescribed Tamiflu to help me not get it from him. The Tamiflu turned out to not be my friend and I couldn't keep a dose down for more than 1/2 hour. I've been Lysoling everything around the house, I sent Dan to the guess room to sleep on the futon, and I've been keeping a 6' radius between myself and him. So far Dan has relapsed and the fever has come back, but I'm flu free. It is making daily life difficult, but hopefully Dan will bounce back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment