Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 Months Already!

I can't believe that the Little Guy is already past so many of the newborn milestones and moving into the baby phase.  He's the light of my life and staying at home with him has proved fun, challenging, and very rewarding.  I'm still trying to figure out what my days will look like with a more open schedule, but I'm so glad that I'm able to be here for him.  Sometimes Dan and I really look forward to when he's bigger and can run and play in the sandbox with us, but then again we can never get these baby days back when they have past and I want to hang onto now.  I love how he lights up around us and how he likes to me to hold him.  He's such a rascal!
Jackson got a new Bumbo chair yesterday and here's a clip of the whole family enjoying it for the first time.  Sorry if it's a little long.

And here's some of his everyday life.









No comments:

Post a Comment