Friday, August 27, 2010

...and Now

I couldn't figure out how to get 2 videos in the same post, so look below for the other half, but I thought it was interesting how much Jack's behavior has changed in 1 week.  Last week and before that Jack did really well on his tummy and would hold his head up and look around, and sometimes even flip over (see video in previous post).  This week, he just digs his nose into the ground and tries to propel himself forward with is feet.  I don't think he has much chance of becoming a successful crawler at 14 weeks, but he's giving it a go and getting pretty frustrated that he can't do it.







And also, we're going to have to start calling him "bigfoot" because I finally found socks today to fit his huge feet and they are sized for 1 to 2 year old children.  He never even wore his cute little baby socks because I couldn't squeeze them on his monster feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment