Friday, September 3, 2010

An Evening

I thought I'd take you through a typical evening with Jack around 3 months.  When I say "typical," I really mean that every night seems completely different, but here's an example of one night.
It's 7:30 and Jack's exhausted and decides it's time to go limp and get some sleep.  We are surprised because he doesn't just fall asleep in our arms very often.
We take the cue and put him in his crib for bed.
It's 9:30 and he's up again and playful.  I guess he wasn't ready for bed time yet.  He's very interested in biting something and Dad's nose is the closest target.
The good mood is fading because he really is tired...
and now he's just mad
and desperate.  

He finally conked out again at 10:30 and slept until 6am without incident.  Tomorrow night will be another story altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment