Sunday, April 3, 2011

Park Play - Part 1

The weather turned beautiful this week and we hit some local parks as a family. It's getting really fun now that Jackson can play on the little kid play structures (with a lot of help so that he doesn't take a big nose dive). I'm envisioning a hot summer full of running around outside once my Little Man is fully walking. We're enjoying the baby steps along the way as he learns to walk and explore.

 Crawling in the tube and wearing new shoes. Well, he wouldn't really wear them. When I put them on, he just stares at his feet and flaps them until the shoes come off.
 He's looking so grown up to me.


 Really getting into the swinging now. He even leans into it to get more momentum.
 Showing off the only 2 teeth he has.
 Practicing

 Doesn't want the hat on.

 I love these guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment