Thursday, April 14, 2011

Planes, trains, and automobiles, plus a pony!

I know, stupid title, but I couldn't help myself. Dan and his dad drove down to LA this weekend to help his brother move and ended up flying back up on Sunday. Jackson and I decided that we would be no help with the move, so we spent some time in Santa Rosa checking out the local scene at Howarth Park. A train, pony rides, a carousel and so much fun.
Ponies with Grandma and Papa Bear
 Getting his shoes adjusted for the train ride
 Inquisitive on the train
 Mom and me
 Wave to the train.
 On the pony. He was very shaggy and his name was Rusty.

 The pony went fast and I had a hard time keeping up!
 Petting Rusty

 With Auntie
 Kiss from Uncle Dubb
 Carousel with Auntie.


 And the third type of "horse" of the day.
 Go buckaroo!
 Loves to go high on the swings
 Walking practice. I call him Frankenstein because he doesn't bend his knees.
  Trying to get him to take steps. So far we've witnessed 3 independent steps.
 Being upside down makes anything better. He also got his first taste of frozen yogurt that afternoon and seemed to like it.
 Reading time at Grandma's house
 Auntie introducing technology. She lets him play Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. Dan and I don't have smartphones, so he normally isn't around such interesting gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment