Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sharks Home Game

Danny and I got a much needed night out just the two of us. We went to the Sharks game (this was before the playoffs) and it was weird to be without our son for an evening. Unfortunately I was coming down with a cold and was pooped out by the middle of the 1st period, but it was still nice to be out on a Monday night eating nachos and watching the Sharks woop the Kings 6-1. Hoping that the Sharks can clinch tonight!


 
I'm realizing how behind I am on blogging since that was 2 colds ago for our family. We're just coming back to the surface from our most recent cold/flu and it was a biggie. I was delirious for several days with a fever and just laid on the floor and let Jackson crawl around me and hope that he didn't do anything that would require me to get up. Dan came home "early" (earlier than 7pm!) several nights and really took over the house for a few days. He's an awesome homemaker when it comes down to it. I'm lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment