This is the face of Jackson lately, much to my dismay. Nothing makes him happy! I think he's hit those "terrible two's" I've been hearing about which includes retesting every boundary, demanding things he doesn't even really want, saying "no no no no" to everything regardless of if he wants it or not, and being generally discontent with his situation. I think the new baby in the house may have something to do with it, but he's still being so sweet to Cosette ("Coco" or "Sissy") and I am grateful for that. I'm hoping my compliant little man will return after he gets this period of discontent out of his system.
He does loves his train set ("choo-choos") and I got some pictures of him looking pleased while playing. He can now assemble some track and loves to make a long line of trains go round and round.
Making the lips that go with saying "choo-choo"
Doing a bridge across a bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment