I forgot how messy sweet innocent little newborns are. Dan and our living room drapes got sprayed in poo during a diaper change last week. They are so explosive! Other than that, she's keeping most of the mess in her diaper (unlike Jackson who wet through his outfit 5 times a day and soaked your lap). Cosette's mess of choice is spitting up at unexpected moments all over the furniture. I have spot-cleaned most of our living room already. We need a drop-cloth since a burp rag never seems to get the job done.
The no sleep thing is really unfortunate since both Cosette and Jackson are sleeping great. I've had a terrible cough keeping me up, which is just the worst when the kids are sound asleep and I'm up for no good reason! It will pass, I'm sure.
Here are attempts to photograph the little ones together this week. Happy 3 weeks old Cosette! It seems like a few days ago we brought you home.
Jackson and his two loves, his cars and Barney
No comments:
Post a Comment