Going after toys
Got it!
Backing under the couch
Get those knees working!
She seriously plays it up for the camera. She stops what she's doing to smile and pose.
A little rolling fun.
Brother jumps in there to "help"
I don't know why they're wearing snow-flake and polar bear PJs in mid-July.
He likes to press his forehead firmly into her face. It is very hard to rid him of this habit, we've tried.
"If I push her head, she tips over."
Not gentle.
And then the wrestling begins...
She's a tough lady
Trying to escape
No concept of personal space
Pinned! My sister and I used to do what was called "midget wrestling" for the enjoyment of our older cheering cousins. It has already started with these two.
Matching her pose
She's very tolerant of getting pushed around, as demonstrated by the fact that she's not crying in any of these pictures.
We secretly call this "riding Baby like a dino" because he has tiny play dinosaurs that he tries to ride in this way. I'm constantly saying "get off of Baby!" She usually doesn't mind too much until she's feeling very squished. He thinks he's being sneaky.
Face to face, sharing secrets
The brother-sister play has only just begun!
I love this post!! The "If I push her head, she tips over" pictures kills me!! Too fun :)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable. It's so cool to see Jack and Cosette playing together. I bet they will cherish these pics when they are older!
ReplyDelete