Friday, March 8, 2013

Getting Through A Sick Day

A sick day at home calls for some special allowances to get us through the day. I try my best to not always let those leniencies go toward TV, but sometimes that just happens. Today instead Jack got to do his favorite sink-play. It's like a bath without getting soaped or submerged.

Kept the coughing boy busy for a hour. Plus I didn't have to watch him in the bathroom like I would with a bath. He's right in the middle of things.
It's a double win since Cosette gets her run of the house while he's busy. She loves it.
We also tried out the successful baby-gate cave. Jack liked it but kept demanding everything from his bed be brought in there, including every special animal and pillow and blanket, so it was pretty crowded.
I see a bear who's happy to be caged.

No comments:

Post a Comment