We got home from the hospital on Saturday afternoon and it felt amazing to bring our new family member home at last. He hated the car seat at first, but he finally fell asleep on the ride back and slept wonderfully. Home life with Jackson has been shear joy. He has to be the most content baby in the world. He is so so sweet and cuddly and very rarely cries. We got a keeper with this one! Dan and I feel so lucky that he is making this transition so seamless for us and we know it's nothing we did to make him so happy with life at such a young age. We are so blessed.
I didn't expect to fall in love so quickly, but I am totally head over heels for this little boy. He makes my heart so happy and I know that I didn't deserve this gift from God. We couldn't be having any more fun with him!
I am working on healing from my surgery and that has been a bit of a longer process than I expected. I still need medication to be comfortable and I am taking it very easy this week. My mom is here for the week and that's been great to have the house and whatever I need cared for so that I can focus on rest and baby. We continue to receive such wonderful gifts, prayers, and well-wishes and the support is priceless. Here are some of Jackson's best moment so far.
We have many many more awesome photos, so I will try to add a lot more when I can. Right now it's nap time, for me that is. It's always Jack's nap time. The boy loves to sleep!
You all look so beautiful! Welcome to the club Jess. I love you, Aunt Julie
ReplyDelete