Friday, May 14, 2010
Nothing Yet
I wish that I had something exciting to report, but we are still waiting. We're going to wait out the weekend and enjoy the last sliver of alone time, just the two of us, then we're going to go have a baby on Monday (or possibly Tuesday or Wednesday if it takes forever). At my last doctor's appointment today, they thought that the amniotic fluid was low and they would need to induce immediately, but after further investigation, she found that there was more fluid than she saw originally, so all is well and we're in the clear to wait a few more days for nature to take over. I've been sleeping about 11 hours a night, which has been delightful and I'm sure I'll miss it. Other than that, I've been watching movies, meeting friends, reading, and trying to carry on with a life in transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment