Friday, October 17, 2014

Webb Ranch Pumpkin Time

I'll start with the portrait style shots that are my absolute favorites. I am just so happy with these!







I think this is the best shot of the day. Got the focus, catch light in Jack's eyes, cool perspective. Love it!



Tickle fights are the best! LOVE!






Love this one.

Now for more story pics of the adventure








 




Copy Cat Cosette









Sweet hands

I don't know about this "walk on water" business


Fun sequence of the kids finding a huge spider. At first they really thought it was real, but still wanted to inch closer.

Coco is super scared!



Speculating


 Growing more confident





 









  
The winning pumpkins. Coco found her little orange one in about 2 seconds. Jackson searched practically every pumpkin in the patch for this green one. He said he wanted a "unique one."



Cosette's falling moves

 


Rolling along


 Doing a lot of work. Yelling that Coco is too far ahead. 


Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment